Small Packages Co.
[ saturday morning sugar rush ]
Journey back to a simpler time when waking up early on a Saturday was actually awesome because you got to scarf down fruity cereal loaded with sugar and watch the best cartoons. This candle smells, quite simply, amazeballs. Almost good enough to eat. But, like, don't do that.
Scents: fruity cereal, lemon, lime, citrus, sandalwood, vanilla, nostalgia
ABOUT OUR CANDLES
Our soy wax candles may be a bit indecent, but that doesn't mean they aren't classy! Made with high-quality ingredients such as all-natural soy wax and carefully selected phthalate-free fragrance oils, these naughty candles provide guaranteed laughs and an amazing aroma. The metallic flash of colored foil on the labels adds a touch of sophistication. Profane yet pretty, Small Packages Co. candles make the perfect gift for so many occasions: bachelorette parties, birthdays, graduation, Valentine's Day, or anytime you want to make someone laugh.
- 9.5 oz natural soy wax candle
- 40–50 hours of burn time
- Lead-free natural cotton wicks, phthalate-free, vegan
- Glass jar with black lid
- Hand-poured with care in small batches in Wisconsin
TIPS AND TRICKS
- For the best experience, it is important to allow your candle to burn for at least 3–4 hours the first time you light it. This will avoid tunneling and ensure your candle burns evenly for the extent of its life.
- Always trim your wick to 1/4" to ensure a safe, clean burn.
- Make sure your candle is lit in a safe space away from children, pets, and fire hazards where you can keep an eye on it.
- Small Packages Co. candles are hand-poured in small batches, so cosmetic imperfections such as frosting may occur. These will not affect the performance of the candle.
- Don't be a dick.